From a former FBI Particular Agent specializing in habits evaluation and recruiting spies comes a handbook crammed together with his confirmed methods on methods to immediately learn folks and affect how they understand you, so you may simply activate the like change. The Like Swap is full of all of the instruments you want for turning strangers into buddies, whether or not you might be on a gross sales name, a primary date, or a job interview. As a Particular Agent for the FBI’s Nationwide Safety Division’s Behavioral Evaluation Program, Dr. Jack Schafer developed dynamic and breakthrough methods for profiling terrorists and detecting deception. Now, Dr. Schafer has developed his proven-on-the-battlefield ways for the day-to-day, however no much less important battle of getting folks to love you. In The Like Swap, he presents these methods for how one can affect, appeal to, and win folks over. Learn to suppose and react like your favourite TV investigators from Legal Minds or CSI as Dr. Schafer reveals you methods to enhance your LQ (Likeability Quotient), “spot the lie” each in individual and on-line, grasp nonverbal cues that affect how folks understand you, and switch up or flip down the depth of a relationship. Dr. Schafer cracks the code on making nice first impressions, constructing lasting relationships, and understanding others’ habits to be taught what they actually take into consideration you. With suggestions and methods that maintain the important thing to taking management of your communications, interactions, and relationships, The Like Swap reveals you methods to learn others and get folks to love you for a second or a lifetime.
- Download Audiobook The Comfort Crisis: Embrace Discomfort to Reclaim Your Wild, Happy, Healthy Self by Michael Easter in English
- Download Audiobook Think Again: The Power of Knowing What You Don’t Know by Adam Grant in English
- Download Audiobook Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman in English
- Download Audiobook The Laws of Human Nature by Robert Greene in English
- Download Audiobook Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help You Find – and Keep – Love by Amir Levine in English
- Download Audiobook Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon by Joe Dispenza in English