The primary New York Instances best-selling worldwide phenomenon Winner of the Goodreads Selection Award for FictionA Good Morning America E book Membership PickIndependent (London) 10 Greatest Books of the 12 months”A feel-good ebook assured to elevate your spirits.” (The Washington Submit)The dazzling favourite concerning the decisions that go right into a life nicely lived, from the acclaimed creator of Learn how to Cease Time and The Consolation E book.Someplace out past the sting of the universe there’s a library that comprises an infinite variety of books, every one the story of one other actuality. One tells the story of your life as it’s, together with one other ebook for the opposite life you could possibly have lived if you happen to had made a distinct alternative at any level in your life. Whereas all of us marvel how our lives might need been, what if you happen to had the possibility to go to the library and see for your self? Would any of those different lives really be higher?In The Midnight Library, Matt Haig’s enchanting blockbuster novel, Nora Seed finds herself confronted with this determination. Confronted with the potential for altering her life for a brand new one, following a distinct profession, undoing outdated breakups, realizing her desires of turning into a glaciologist; she should search inside herself as she travels by the Midnight Library to resolve what is actually fulfilling in life, and what makes it value dwelling within the first place.
- Download Audiobook The Sandman by Neil Gaiman in English
- Download Audiobook A Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1 by George R.R. Martin in English
- Download Audiobook The Silmarillion by J. R. R. Tolkien in English
- Download Audiobook Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, Book 1 by J.K. Rowling in English
- Download Audiobook Fire & Blood (HBO Tie-in Edition): 300 Years Before A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin in English
- Download Audiobook Fairy Tale by Stephen King in English