“The obstacle to motion advances motion. What stands in the best way turns into the best way.” (Marcus Aurelius) We’re caught, stymied, pissed off. But it surely needn’t be this fashion. There’s a formulation for achievement that is been adopted by the icons of historical past – from John D. Rockefeller to Amelia Earhart to Ulysses S. Grant to Steve Jobs – a formulation that allow them flip obstacles into alternatives. Confronted with unimaginable conditions, they discovered the astounding triumphs all of us search. These women and men weren’t exceptionally sensible, fortunate, or gifted. Their success got here from timeless philosophical rules laid down by a Roman emperor who struggled to articulate a way for excellence in any and all conditions. This ebook reveals that formulation for the primary time – and reveals us how we are able to flip our personal adversity into benefit.
- Download Audiobook The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason in English
- Download Audiobook Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself by Joe Dispenza in English
- Download Audiobook Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know About the People We Don’t Know by Malcolm Gladwell in English
- Download Audiobook Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon by Joe Dispenza in English
- Download Audiobook Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help You Find – and Keep – Love by Amir Levine in English
- Download Audiobook Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts. by Brené Brown in English