“The obstacle to motion advances motion. What stands in the way in which turns into the way in which.” (Marcus Aurelius) We’re caught, stymied, pissed off. Nevertheless it needn’t be this manner. There’s a system for achievement that is been adopted by the icons of historical past – from John D. Rockefeller to Amelia Earhart to Ulysses S. Grant to Steve Jobs – a system that allow them flip obstacles into alternatives. Confronted with not possible conditions, they discovered the astounding triumphs all of us search. These women and men weren’t exceptionally good, fortunate, or gifted. Their success got here from timeless philosophical rules laid down by a Roman emperor who struggled to articulate a way for excellence in any and all conditions. This e-book reveals that system for the primary time – and exhibits us how we are able to flip our personal adversity into benefit.
- Download Audiobook The Power of One More: The Ultimate Guide to Happiness and Success by Ed Mylett in English
- Download Audiobook Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman in English
- Download Audiobook $100M Offers: How to Make Offers So Good People Feel Stupid Saying No by Alex Hormozi in English
- Download Audiobook Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts. by Brené Brown in English
- Download Audiobook Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek in English
- Download Audiobook How to Talk to Anyone: 92 Little Tricks for Big Success in Relationships by Leil Lowndes in English