“The obstacle to motion advances motion. What stands in the best way turns into the best way.” (Marcus Aurelius) We’re caught, stymied, annoyed. However it needn’t be this fashion. There’s a components for achievement that is been adopted by the icons of historical past – from John D. Rockefeller to Amelia Earhart to Ulysses S. Grant to Steve Jobs – a components that allow them flip obstacles into alternatives. Confronted with unattainable conditions, they discovered the astounding triumphs all of us search. These women and men weren’t exceptionally sensible, fortunate, or gifted. Their success got here from timeless philosophical rules laid down by a Roman emperor who struggled to articulate a way for excellence in any and all conditions. This guide reveals that components for the primary time – and exhibits us how we are able to flip our personal adversity into benefit.
- Download Audiobook The Power of One More: The Ultimate Guide to Happiness and Success by Ed Mylett in English
- Download Audiobook Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman in English
- Download Audiobook $100M Offers: How to Make Offers So Good People Feel Stupid Saying No by Alex Hormozi in English
- Download Audiobook Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts. by Brené Brown in English
- Download Audiobook Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek in English
- Download Audiobook How to Talk to Anyone: 92 Little Tricks for Big Success in Relationships by Leil Lowndes in English