“The obstacle to motion advances motion. What stands in the best way turns into the best way.” (Marcus Aurelius) We’re caught, stymied, pissed off. Nevertheless it needn’t be this fashion. There’s a system for fulfillment that is been adopted by the icons of historical past – from John D. Rockefeller to Amelia Earhart to Ulysses S. Grant to Steve Jobs – a system that allow them flip obstacles into alternatives. Confronted with unattainable conditions, they discovered the astounding triumphs all of us search. These women and men weren’t exceptionally sensible, fortunate, or gifted. Their success got here from timeless philosophical rules laid down by a Roman emperor who struggled to articulate a technique for excellence in any and all conditions. This e book reveals that system for the primary time – and reveals us how we will flip our personal adversity into benefit.
- Download Audiobook A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson in English
- Download Audiobook Guns, Germs and Steel: The Fate of Human Societies by Jared Diamond in English
- Download Audiobook 101 Essays That Will Change the Way You Think by Brianna Wiest in English
- Download Audiobook Revenge: Meghan, Harry, and the War Between the Windsors by Tom Bower in English
- Download Audiobook Is Reality Optional?: And Other Essays by Thomas Sowell in English
- Download Audiobook Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell in English