“The obstacle to motion advances motion. What stands in the way in which turns into the way in which.” (Marcus Aurelius) We’re caught, stymied, annoyed. But it surely needn’t be this manner. There’s a components for fulfillment that is been adopted by the icons of historical past – from John D. Rockefeller to Amelia Earhart to Ulysses S. Grant to Steve Jobs – a components that permit them flip obstacles into alternatives. Confronted with inconceivable conditions, they discovered the astounding triumphs all of us search. These women and men weren’t exceptionally good, fortunate, or gifted. Their success got here from timeless philosophical ideas laid down by a Roman emperor who struggled to articulate a way for excellence in any and all conditions. This e-book reveals that components for the primary time – and reveals us how we will flip our personal adversity into benefit.
- Download Audiobook The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason in English
- Download Audiobook Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself by Joe Dispenza in English
- Download Audiobook Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know About the People We Don’t Know by Malcolm Gladwell in English
- Download Audiobook Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon by Joe Dispenza in English
- Download Audiobook Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help You Find – and Keep – Love by Amir Levine in English
- Download Audiobook Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts. by Brené Brown in English