“The obstacle to motion advances motion. What stands in the way in which turns into the way in which.” (Marcus Aurelius) We’re caught, stymied, annoyed. Nevertheless it needn’t be this manner. There’s a method for achievement that is been adopted by the icons of historical past – from John D. Rockefeller to Amelia Earhart to Ulysses S. Grant to Steve Jobs – a method that permit them flip obstacles into alternatives. Confronted with unimaginable conditions, they discovered the astounding triumphs all of us search. These women and men weren’t exceptionally good, fortunate, or gifted. Their success got here from timeless philosophical ideas laid down by a Roman emperor who struggled to articulate a technique for excellence in any and all conditions. This e-book reveals that method for the primary time – and reveals us how we will flip our personal adversity into benefit.
- Download Audiobook The Dawn of Everything: A New History of Humanity by David Graeber in English
- Download Audiobook Grace: President Obama and Ten Days in the Battle for America by Cody Keenan in English
- Download Audiobook The Coddling of the American Mind: How Good Intentions and Bad Ideas Are Setting Up a Generation for Failure by Jonathan Haidt in English
- Download Audiobook When McKinsey Comes to Town: The Hidden Influence of the World’s Most Powerful Consulting Firm by Walt Bogdanich in English
- Download Audiobook The Autobiography of Malcolm X: As Told to Alex Haley by Malcolm X in English
- Download Audiobook Solito: A Memoir by Javier Zamora in English