A heartwarming and transporting romantic comedy about discovering comfortable ever after by yourself phrases. Inheritor to his father’s Mumbai enterprise empire, Ved Mehra has cash, appears to be like, and standing. He’s additionally residing as a closeted homosexual man. Thirty-eight, lonely, nonetheless reeling from a breakup, and beneath strain from his exasperated mom, Ved agrees to an organized marriage. He regrettably now faces a doomed future with the superbly beautiful Disha Kapoor. Then Ved’s world is turned the other way up when he meets Carlos Silva, an American on a enterprise journey in India. As preparations for his wedding ceremony get into full swing, Ved finds himself drawn right into a relationship he might by no means have imagined – and able to take a daring step. Ved is able to embrace who he’s and declare his true emotions no matter household expectations and staunch traditions. However together with his engagement occasion simply days away, and with a lot in danger, Ved should battle for what he needs – if it’s not too late to get it.
- Download Audiobook Man Enough: Undefining My Masculinity by Justin Baldoni in English
- Download Audiobook Giovanni’s Room by James Baldwin in English
- Download Audiobook Ten Steps to Nanette: A Memoir Situation by Hannah Gadsby in English
- Download Audiobook Stray Cat Strut 2: A Cyberpunk LitRPG (Stray Cat Strut, Book 2) by RavensDagger in English
- Download Audiobook A Whisper of Solace by Milena McKay in English
- Download Audiobook House of Hunger by Alexis Henderson in English