The Pragmatic Programmer is a kind of uncommon tech audiobooks you’ll hear, re-listen, and take heed to once more over time. Whether or not you’re new to the sphere or an skilled practitioner, you’ll come away with contemporary insights each time. Dave Thomas and Andy Hunt wrote the primary version of this influential guide in 1999 to assist their shoppers create higher software program and rediscover the enjoyment of coding. These classes have helped a technology of programmers study the very essence of software program growth, unbiased of any specific language, framework, or methodology, and the Pragmatic philosophy has spawned a whole bunch of books, screencasts, and audio books, in addition to 1000’s of careers and success tales. Now, 20 years later, this re-creation re-examines what it means to be a contemporary programmer. Subjects vary from private accountability and profession growth to architectural strategies for retaining your code versatile and straightforward to adapt and reuse. All of the previous favourite subjects are there, up to date for this new world. And there is a bunch of recent content material, reflecting what we have realized within the intervening years. Whether or not you’re a brand new coder, an skilled programmer, or a supervisor chargeable for software program initiatives, use these classes every day, and also you’ll shortly see enhancements in private productiveness, accuracy, and job satisfaction. You’ll study expertise and develop habits and attitudes that type the inspiration for long-term success in your profession. You’ll grow to be a realistic programmer. This audiobook is organized as a sequence of sections, every containing a sequence of subjects. It’s learn by Anna Katarina; Dave and Andy (and some folks) leap in every so often to provide their tackle issues.
- Download Audiobook The Grid: The Fraying Wires Between Americans and Our Energy Future by Gretchen Bakke in English
- Download Audiobook Like, Comment, Subscribe: How YouTube Conquered the World by Mark Bergen in English
- Download Audiobook The Alignment Problem: Machine Learning and Human Values by Brian Christian in English
- Download Audiobook Slenderman: Online Obsession, Mental Illness, and the Violent Crime of Two Midwestern Girls by Kathleen Hale in English
- Download Audiobook Social Engineering, Second Edition: The Science of Human Hacking by Christopher Hadnagy in English
- Download Audiobook Cybersecurity for Dummies by Joseph Steinberg in English