Doing properly with cash isn’t essentially about what you already know. It’s about the way you behave. And conduct is tough to show, even to actually sensible folks. Cash – investing, private finance, and enterprise choices – is often taught as a math-based subject, the place information and formulation inform us precisely what to do. However in the true world folks don’t make monetary choices on a spreadsheet. They make them on the dinner desk, or in a gathering room, the place private historical past, your individual distinctive view of the world, ego, delight, advertising and marketing, and odd incentives are scrambled collectively. In The Psychology of Cash, award-winning writer Morgan Housel shares 19 brief tales exploring the unusual methods folks take into consideration cash and teaches you the best way to make higher sense of one in every of life’s most essential subjects.
- Download Audiobook The Book on Rental Property Investing: How to Create Wealth and Passive Income Through Smart Buy & Hold Real Estate Investing by Brandon Turner in English
- Download Audiobook Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio in English
- Download Audiobook The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich (Expanded and Updated) by Timothy Ferriss in English
- Download Audiobook Get Good with Money: Ten Simple Steps to Becoming Financially Whole by Tiffany the Budgetnista Aliche in English
- Download Audiobook Is Reality Optional?: And Other Essays by Thomas Sowell in English
- Download Audiobook The End of the World Is Just the Beginning: Mapping the Collapse of Globalization by Peter Zeihan in English