Doing properly with cash isn’t essentially about what you understand. It’s about the way you behave. And habits is difficult to show, even to actually sensible folks. Cash – investing, private finance, and enterprise choices – is often taught as a math-based subject, the place knowledge and formulation inform us precisely what to do. However in the actual world folks don’t make monetary choices on a spreadsheet. They make them on the dinner desk, or in a gathering room, the place private historical past, your individual distinctive view of the world, ego, pleasure, advertising and marketing, and odd incentives are scrambled collectively. In The Psychology of Cash, award-winning writer Morgan Housel shares 19 quick tales exploring the unusual methods folks take into consideration cash and teaches you learn how to make higher sense of considered one of life’s most vital matters.
- Download Audiobook Hustle Harder, Hustle Smarter by Curtis 50 Cent Jackson in English
- Download Audiobook Money: Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom by Tony Robbins in English
- Download Audiobook The Intelligent Investor Rev Ed. by Benjamin Graham in English
- Download Audiobook The Book on Rental Property Investing: How to Create Wealth and Passive Income Through Smart Buy & Hold Real Estate Investing by Brandon Turner in English
- Download Audiobook Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio in English
- Download Audiobook Get Good with Money: Ten Simple Steps to Becoming Financially Whole by Tiffany the Budgetnista Aliche in English