“Polished, poignant…an inspiring story of real love.” (Leisure Weekly)A Greatest Guide of 2019, NPR’s Guide ConciergeShort-listed for the Costa Guide AwardOver 400,000 Copies Offered WorldwideThe true story of a pair who misplaced every thing and launched into a transformative journey strolling the South West Coast Path in EnglandJust days after Raynor Winn learns that Moth, her husband of 32 years, is terminally sick, their home and farm are taken away, together with their livelihood. With nothing left and little time, they make the courageous and impulsive resolution to stroll the 630 miles of the sea-swept South West Coast Path, from Somerset to Dorset, via Devon and Cornwall.Carrying solely the necessities for survival on their backs, they dwell wild within the historic, weathered panorama of cliffs, sea, and sky. But via each step, each encounter, and each check alongside the way in which, their stroll turns into a exceptional and life-affirming journey. Powerfully written and unflinchingly trustworthy, The Salt Path is finally a portrayal of house – how it may be misplaced, rebuilt, and rediscovered in essentially the most surprising methods.
- Download Audiobook AWOL on the Appalachian Trail by David Miller in English
- Download Audiobook Cry of the Kalahari by Mark Owens in English
- Download Audiobook World Travel: An Irreverent Guide by Anthony Bourdain in English
- Download Audiobook The Ridiculous Misadventures of a Single Girl: Eat, Pray, #FML, Book 2 by Gabrielle Stone in English
- Download Audiobook In the Kingdom of Ice: The Grand and Terrible Polar Voyage of the USS Jeannette by Hampton Sides in English
- Download Audiobook Ranger Confidential: Living, Working, and Dying in the National Parks by Andrea Lankford in English