With the identical extraordinary talent that he used to demystify scientific abstraction and the brand new physics, Gary Zukav, the award-winning creator of The Dancing Wu Li Masters, right here takes us on an excellent and penetrating exploration of the brand new part of evolution now we have now entered. With lucidity and magnificence, Zukav explains that we’re evolving from a species that pursues energy primarily based upon the perceptions of the 5 senses, exterior energy, right into a species that pursues genuine energy, energy that’s primarily based upon the perceptions and values of the spirit. He reveals how the pursuit of exterior energy has produced our survival-of-the-fittest understanding of evolution, generated battle between lovers, communities, and superpowers, and introduced us to the sting of destruction. Utilizing his scientist’s eye and thinker’s coronary heart, Zukav reveals how infusing the actions of life with reverence, compassion, and belief makes them come alive with which means and goal. He illustrates how the rising values of the spirit are altering marriages into religious partnerships, psychology into religious psychology, and remodeling our on a regular basis lives. The Seat of the Soul describes the exceptional journey to the spirit that every of us is on.
- Download Audiobook The Return of the Gods by Jonathan Cahn in English
- Download Audiobook The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself by Michael A. Singer in English
- Download Audiobook The Five Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts by Gary Chapman in English
- Download Audiobook A Billion Years: My Escape from a Life in the Highest Ranks of Scientology by Mike Rinder in English
- Download Audiobook Tuesdays with Morrie: 20th Anniversary Edition by Mitch Albom in English
- Download Audiobook The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle in English