Richard Dawkins’ good reformulation of the idea of pure choice has the uncommon distinction of getting provoked as a lot pleasure and curiosity exterior the scientific neighborhood as inside it. His theories have helped change the entire nature of the research of social biology, and have pressured hundreds to rethink their beliefs about life. In his internationally best-selling, now basic, quantity, The Egocentric Gene, Dawkins explains how the egocentric gene will also be a delicate gene. The world of the egocentric gene revolves round savage competitors, ruthless exploitation, and deceit, and but, Dawkins argues, acts of obvious altruism do exist in nature. Bees, for instance, will commit suicide after they sting to guard the hive, and birds will threat their lives to warn the flock of an approaching hawk.
- Download Audiobook How the World Really Works: The Science Behind How We Got Here and Where We’re Going by Vaclav Smil in English
- Download Audiobook An Immense World: How Animal Senses Reveal the Hidden Realms Around Us by Ed Yong in English
- Download Audiobook The Body: A Guide for Occupants by Bill Bryson in English
- Download Audiobook Your Dog Is Your Mirror: The Emotional Capacity of Our Dogs and Ourselves by Kevin Behan in English
- Download Audiobook American Buffalo: In Search of a Lost Icon by Steven Rinella in English
- Download Audiobook Entangled Life: How Fungi Make Our Worlds, Change Our Minds & Shape Our Futures by Merlin Sheldrake in English