Richard Dawkins’ sensible reformulation of the idea of pure choice has the uncommon distinction of getting provoked as a lot pleasure and curiosity exterior the scientific neighborhood as inside it. His theories have helped change the entire nature of the examine of social biology, and have pressured hundreds to rethink their beliefs about life. In his internationally best-selling, now traditional, quantity, The Egocentric Gene, Dawkins explains how the egocentric gene may also be a delicate gene. The world of the egocentric gene revolves round savage competitors, ruthless exploitation, and deceit, and but, Dawkins argues, acts of obvious altruism do exist in nature. Bees, for instance, will commit suicide after they sting to guard the hive, and birds will threat their lives to warn the flock of an approaching hawk.
- Download Audiobook The Molecule of More: How a Single Chemical in Your Brain Drives Love, Sex, and Creativity – And Will Determine the Fate of the Human Race by Daniel Z. Lieberman MD in English
- Download Audiobook Five Days at Memorial: Life and Death in a Storm-Ravaged Hospital by Sheri Fink in English
- Download Audiobook Finding the Mother Tree: Discovering the Wisdom of the Forest by Suzanne Simard in English
- Download Audiobook The Metaverse: And How It Will Revolutionize Everything by Matthew Ball in English
- Download Audiobook The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark by Carl Sagan in English
- Download Audiobook Fuzz: When Nature Breaks the Law by Mary Roach in English