“Startling in scope and bravado.” (Janet Maslin, The New York Instances)“Artfully envisions a breathtakingly higher world.” (Los Angeles Instances)“Elaborate, sensible and persuasive.” (The Boston Globe)“A pleasure to learn.” (The Wall Avenue Journal)One in every of CBS Information’ Finest Fall Books of 2005 Amongst St Louis Submit-Dispatch’s Finest Nonfiction Books of 2005 One in every of Amazon.com’s Finest Science Books of 2005A radical and optimistic view of the long run course of human improvement from the best-selling creator of Tips on how to Create a Thoughts and The Singularity is Nearer who Invoice Gates calls “the most effective particular person I do know at predicting the way forward for synthetic intelligence”.For over three a long time, Ray Kurzweil has been one of the crucial revered and provocative advocates of the function of know-how in our future. In his basic The Age of Non secular Machines, he argued that computer systems would quickly rival the complete vary of human intelligence at its greatest. Now he examines the following step on this inexorable evolutionary course of: The union of human and machine, by which the information and abilities embedded in our brains shall be mixed with the vastly higher capability, velocity, and knowledge-sharing skill of our creations.
- Download Audiobook Cybersecurity for Dummies by Joseph Steinberg in English
- Download Audiobook Fundamentals of Software Architecture: An Engineering Approach by Mark Richards in English
- Download Audiobook The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains by Nicholas Carr in English
- Download Audiobook The Art of Invisibility: The World’s Most Famous Hacker Teaches You How to Be Safe in the Age of Big Brother and Big Data by Kevin Mitnick in English
- Download Audiobook Staff Engineer: Leadership Beyond the Management Track by Will Larson in English
- Download Audiobook Algorithms of Oppression: How Search Engines Reinforce Racism by Safiya Umoja Noble in English