Audie Award Winner, Private Improvement, 2013Author Benjamin Hoff reveals that the philosophy of Winnie-the-Pooh is amazingly in step with the ideas of Taoism and demonstrates how you should utilize these ideas in your each day life.Is there such factor as a Western Taoist? Benjamin Hoff says there’s, and this Taoist’s favourite meals is honey. By way of sensible and witty dialogue with the beloved Pooh-bear and his companions, the creator of this smash bestseller explains with ease and aplomb that fairly than being a distant and mysterious idea, Taoism is as close to and sensible to us as our morning breakfast bowl. Romp by way of the enchanting world of Winnie-the-Pooh whereas absorbing invaluable classes on simplicity and pure residing.Whereas Eeyore frets and Piglet hesitates and Rabbit calculates and Owl pontificates, Pooh simply is. And that is the clue to the key knowledge of the Taoists.The Tao of Pooh is a global bestseller and the primary Taoist-authored e book in historical past to seem on bestseller lists, it remained on The New York Instances’ bestseller checklist for 49 weeks.
- Download Audiobook Women Who Run with the Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estés in English
- Download Audiobook Letter to the American Church by Eric Metaxas in English
- Download Audiobook Radical Acceptance: Embracing Your Life with the Heart of a Buddha by Tara Brach in English
- Download Audiobook Listener’s Audio Bible – New International Version, NIV: Complete Bible: Vocal Performance by Max McLean by Max McLean in English
- Download Audiobook Woman Evolve: Break Up with Your Fears and Revolutionize Your Life by Sarah Jakes Roberts in English
- Download Audiobook Your Greater Is Coming: Discover the Path to Your Bigger, Better, and Brighter Future by Joel Osteen in English