China has focus camps now. Why do Westerners declare our sins are distinctive?It’s now in vogue to have a good time non-Western cultures and disparage Western ones. A few of it is a much-needed reckoning, however a lot of it fatally undermines the very issues that created the best, most humane civilization on the earth.In The Warfare on the West, Douglas Murray exhibits what number of well-meaning folks have been fooled by hypocritical and inconsistent anti-West rhetoric. In any case, if we should discard the concepts of Kant, Hume, and Mill for his or her opinions on race, shouldn’t we discard Marx, whose work is peppered with racial slurs and anti-Semitism? Embers of racism stay to be stamped out in America, however what concerning the raging racist inferno within the Center East and Asia?It’s not simply dishonest students who profit from this mental fraud however hostile nations and human rights abusers hoping to distract from their very own ongoing villainy. Dictators who slaughter their very own persons are pleased to leap on the “America is a racist nation” bandwagon and mimic the language of antiracism and “pro-justice” actions as PR whereas making authoritarian conquests.If the West is to outlive, it have to be defended. The Warfare on the West will not be solely an incisive takedown of silly anti-Western arguments but additionally a rigorous new apologetic for civilization itself.
- Download Audiobook The Dawn of Everything: A New History of Humanity by David Graeber in English
- Download Audiobook Grace: President Obama and Ten Days in the Battle for America by Cody Keenan in English
- Download Audiobook The Coddling of the American Mind: How Good Intentions and Bad Ideas Are Setting Up a Generation for Failure by Jonathan Haidt in English
- Download Audiobook When McKinsey Comes to Town: The Hidden Influence of the World’s Most Powerful Consulting Firm by Walt Bogdanich in English
- Download Audiobook The Autobiography of Malcolm X: As Told to Alex Haley by Malcolm X in English
- Download Audiobook Solito: A Memoir by Javier Zamora in English