China has focus camps now. Why do Westerners declare our sins are distinctive?It’s now in vogue to have a good time non-Western cultures and disparage Western ones. A few of it is a much-needed reckoning, however a lot of it fatally undermines the very issues that created the best, most humane civilization on the planet.In The Conflict on the West, Douglas Murray reveals what number of well-meaning folks have been fooled by hypocritical and inconsistent anti-West rhetoric. In any case, if we should discard the concepts of Kant, Hume, and Mill for his or her opinions on race, shouldn’t we discard Marx, whose work is peppered with racial slurs and anti-Semitism? Embers of racism stay to be stamped out in America, however what concerning the raging racist inferno within the Center East and Asia?It’s not simply dishonest students who profit from this mental fraud however hostile nations and human rights abusers hoping to distract from their very own ongoing villainy. Dictators who slaughter their very own individuals are completely satisfied to leap on the “America is a racist nation” bandwagon and mimic the language of antiracism and “pro-justice” actions as PR whereas making authoritarian conquests.If the West is to outlive, it have to be defended. The Conflict on the West is just not solely an incisive takedown of silly anti-Western arguments but in addition a rigorous new apologetic for civilization itself.
- Download Audiobook Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell in English
- Download Audiobook The Obstacle Is the Way: The Timeless Art of Turning Trials into Triumph by Ryan Holiday in English
- Download Audiobook Braiding Sweetgrass: Indigenous Wisdom, Scientific Knowledge and the Teachings of Plants by Robin Wall Kimmerer in English
- Download Audiobook Under the Banner of Heaven: A Story of Violent Faith by Jon Krakauer in English
- Download Audiobook The Daily Stoic: 366 Meditations on Wisdom, Perseverance, and the Art of Living by Ryan Holiday in English
- Download Audiobook Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcolm Gladwell in English