China has focus camps now. Why do Westerners declare our sins are distinctive?It’s now in vogue to rejoice non-Western cultures and disparage Western ones. A few of this can be a much-needed reckoning, however a lot of it fatally undermines the very issues that created the best, most humane civilization on the earth.In The Warfare on the West, Douglas Murray exhibits what number of well-meaning folks have been fooled by hypocritical and inconsistent anti-West rhetoric. In spite of everything, if we should discard the concepts of Kant, Hume, and Mill for his or her opinions on race, shouldn’t we discard Marx, whose work is peppered with racial slurs and anti-Semitism? Embers of racism stay to be stamped out in America, however what concerning the raging racist inferno within the Center East and Asia?It’s not simply dishonest students who profit from this mental fraud however hostile nations and human rights abusers hoping to distract from their very own ongoing villainy. Dictators who slaughter their very own individuals are completely happy to leap on the “America is a racist nation” bandwagon and mimic the language of antiracism and “pro-justice” actions as PR whereas making authoritarian conquests.If the West is to outlive, it have to be defended. The Warfare on the West is just not solely an incisive takedown of silly anti-Western arguments but additionally a rigorous new apologetic for civilization itself.
- Download Audiobook Under the Banner of Heaven: A Story of Violent Faith by Jon Krakauer in English
- Download Audiobook American Psychosis: A Historical Investigation of How the Republican Party Went Crazy by David Corn in English
- Download Audiobook White Fear: How the Browning of America Is Making White Folks Lose Their Minds by Roland S. Martin in English
- Download Audiobook The Bomber Mafia: A Dream, a Temptation, and the Longest Night of the Second World War by Malcolm Gladwell in English
- Download Audiobook Born to Be Hanged: The Epic Story of the Gentlemen Pirates Who Raided the South Seas, Rescued a Princess, and Stole a Fortune by Keith Thomson in English
- Download Audiobook Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow in English