“They Say / I Say” identifies the important thing rhetorical strikes in educational writing, displaying college students tips on how to body their arguments within the bigger context of what others have stated and offering templates to assist them make these strikes. And, as a result of these strikes are central throughout all disciplines, the audiobook consists of chapters on writing within the sciences, writing within the social sciences, and – new to this version – writing about literature.The perfect-selling e-book on educational writing – in use at greater than 1,500 faculties.
- Download Audiobook Story: Substance, Structure, Style, and the Principles of Screenwriting by Robert McKee in English
- Download Audiobook Permission to Feel: Unlocking the Power of Emotions to Help Our Kids, Ourselves, and Our Society Thrive by Marc Brackett in English
- Download Audiobook Frog and Toad Audio Collection by Arnold Lobel in English
- Download Audiobook The Bad Beginning, A Multi-Voice Recording: A Series of Unfortunate Events #1 by Lemony Snicket in English
- Download Audiobook Newsroom Confidential: Lessons (and Worries) from an Ink-Stained Life by Margaret Sullivan in English
- Download Audiobook Difficult Conversations: How to Discuss What Matters Most by Douglas Stone in English