One of the crucial anticipated autobiographies of this technology, Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Whole Recall is the candid story of one of many world’s most exceptional actors, businessmen, and world leaders. Born within the small metropolis of Thal, Austria, in 1947, Arnold Schwarzenegger moved to Los Angeles on the age of 21. Inside 10 years, he was a millionaire businessman. After 20 years, he was the world’s largest film star. In 2003, he was elected governor of California and have become a family title all over the world. Chronicling his embodiment of the American Dream, Whole Recall covers Schwarzenegger’s high-stakes journey to the USA, from creating the worldwide bodybuilding trade out of the sands of Venice Seashore, to respiratory life into cinema’s most iconic characters, and changing into one of many main political figures of our time. Happy with his accomplishments and sincere about his regrets, Schwarzenegger spares nothing in sharing his wonderful story.
- Download Audiobook The Confident Mind: A Battle-Tested Guide to Unshakable Performance by Dr. Nate Zinsser in English
- Download Audiobook Undisputed Truth by Mike Tyson in English
- Download Audiobook A Book of Five Rings: The Strategy of Musashi by Miyamoto Musashi in English
- Download Audiobook Endure: Mind, Body, and the Curiously Elastic Limits of Human Performance by Alexander Hutchinson in English
- Download Audiobook Where Men Win Glory: The Odyssey of Pat Tillman by Jon Krakauer in English
- Download Audiobook Legacy by James Kerr in English