A surprising evocation of America on the eve of a tumultuous decade—and a transferring elegy for extra harmless occasions. In September 1960, John Steinbeck and his poodle, Charley, launched into a journey throughout America, from small cities to rising cities to wonderful wilderness oases. Travels with Charley is animated by Steinbeck’s consideration to the particular particulars of the pure world and his sense of how the lives of persons are intimately linked to the rhythms of nature—to climate, geography, the cycles of the seasons. His eager ear for the transactions amongst individuals is obvious, too, as he information the pursuits and obsessions that preoccupy the Individuals he encounters alongside the best way.
- Download Audiobook The Impossible First by Colin O’Brady in English
- Download Audiobook A Most Remarkable Creature: The Hidden Life and Epic Journey of the World’s Smartest Birds of Prey by Jonathan Meiburg in English
- Download Audiobook BuzzFeed Unsolved Supernatural: 101 True Tales of Hauntings, Demons, and the Paranormal by Ryan Bergara in English
- Download Audiobook Bill Bryson Collector’s Edition: Notes from a Small Island, Neither Here Nor There, and I’m a Stranger Here Myself by Bill Bryson in English
- Download Audiobook Grandma Gatewood’s Walk: The Inspiring Story of the Woman Who Saved the Appalachian Trail by Ben Montgomery in English
- Download Audiobook The Ridiculous Misadventures of a Single Girl: Eat, Pray, #FML, Book 2 by Gabrielle Stone in English