You’ve seen all of it earlier than. A malicious on-line rumor prices an organization hundreds of thousands. A political sideshow derails the nationwide information cycle and destroys a candidate. Some product or movie star zooms from complete obscurity to viral sensation. What you don’t know is that somebody is accountable for all this. Often, somebody like me.I’m a media manipulator. In a world the place blogs management and deform the information, my job is to manage blogs – as a lot as anyone individual can.In right now’s tradition…Blogs like Gawker, Buzzfeed, and the Huffington Publish drive the media agenda.Bloggers are slaves to cash, expertise, and deadlines.Manipulators wield these levers to form every thing you learn, see, and watch – on-line and off.Why am I giving freely these secrets and techniques? As a result of I’m uninterested in a world the place blogs take oblique bribes, entrepreneurs assist write the information, reckless journalists unfold lies, and nobody is accountable for any of it. I’m pulling again the curtain as a result of I don’t need anybody else to get blindsided.I’m going to clarify precisely how the media actually works. What you select to do with this info is as much as you.
- Download Audiobook Cybersecurity for Dummies by Joseph Steinberg in English
- Download Audiobook Fundamentals of Software Architecture: An Engineering Approach by Mark Richards in English
- Download Audiobook The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains by Nicholas Carr in English
- Download Audiobook The Art of Invisibility: The World’s Most Famous Hacker Teaches You How to Be Safe in the Age of Big Brother and Big Data by Kevin Mitnick in English
- Download Audiobook Staff Engineer: Leadership Beyond the Management Track by Will Larson in English
- Download Audiobook Algorithms of Oppression: How Search Engines Reinforce Racism by Safiya Umoja Noble in English