You’ve seen all of it earlier than. A malicious on-line rumor prices an organization thousands and thousands. A political sideshow derails the nationwide information cycle and destroys a candidate. Some product or superstar zooms from whole obscurity to viral sensation. What you don’t know is that somebody is chargeable for all this. Normally, somebody like me.I’m a media manipulator. In a world the place blogs management and deform the information, my job is to manage blogs – as a lot as anyone individual can.In right this moment’s tradition…Blogs like Gawker, Buzzfeed, and the Huffington Publish drive the media agenda.Bloggers are slaves to cash, expertise, and deadlines.Manipulators wield these levers to form every little thing you learn, see, and watch – on-line and off.Why am I freely giving these secrets and techniques? As a result of I’m uninterested in a world the place blogs take oblique bribes, entrepreneurs assist write the information, reckless journalists unfold lies, and nobody is accountable for any of it. I’m pulling again the curtain as a result of I don’t need anybody else to get blindsided.I’m going to clarify precisely how the media actually works. What you select to do with this info is as much as you.
- Download Audiobook Proof of Stake: The Making of Ethereum and the Philosophy of Blockchains by Vitalik Buterin in English
- Download Audiobook The Metaverse: And How It Will Revolutionize Everything by Matthew Ball in English
- Download Audiobook Building a Second Brain: A Proven Method to Organize Your Digital Life and Unlock Your Creative Potential by Tiago Forte in English
- Download Audiobook Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future by Ashlee Vance in English
- Download Audiobook Fanatical Prospecting: The Ultimate Guide for Starting Sales Conversations and Filling the Pipeline by Leveraging Social Selling, Telephone, E-Mail, and Cold Calling by Jeb Blount in English
- Download Audiobook Algorithms to Live By: The Computer Science of Human Decisions by Brian Christian in English