In 1803, President Thomas Jefferson chosen his private secretary, Captain Meriwether Lewis, to guide a voyage up the Missouri River, throughout the forbidding Rockies, and – by means of the Snake and Columbia rivers – all the way down to the Pacific Ocean. Lewis and his accomplice, Captain William Clark, endured unbelievable hardships and witnessed astounding sights. With nice perseverance, they labored their means into an unexplored West. After they returned two years later, they’d lengthy since been given up for useless. Undaunted Braveness is supported by quite a lot of colourful characters: Jefferson and his imaginative and prescient of the West; Clark, the artist and mapmaker; and Lewis, the enigma, who led brilliantly however thought-about the mission a failure. After struggling a number of intervals of melancholy – and regardless of his standing as nationwide hero – Lewis died mysteriously, apparently by his personal hand.
- Download Audiobook Be Water, My Friend: The Teachings of Bruce Lee by Shannon Lee in English
- Download Audiobook The Art of Peace: Teachings of the Founder of Aikido by John Stevens – translator in English
- Download Audiobook Open: An Autobiography by Andre Agassi in English
- Download Audiobook The Surfer and the Sage: A Guide to Survive and Ride Life’s Waves by Noah benShea in English
- Download Audiobook Breathe: A Life in Flow by Rickson Gracie in English
- Download Audiobook Golf Is Not a Game of Perfect by Dr. Bob Rotella in English