In 1803, President Thomas Jefferson chosen his private secretary, Captain Meriwether Lewis, to steer a voyage up the Missouri River, throughout the forbidding Rockies, and – by means of the Snake and Columbia rivers – all the way down to the Pacific Ocean. Lewis and his companion, Captain William Clark, endured unimaginable hardships and witnessed astounding sights. With nice perseverance, they labored their method into an unexplored West. Once they returned two years later, they’d lengthy since been given up for lifeless. Undaunted Braveness is supported by a wide range of colourful characters: Jefferson and his imaginative and prescient of the West; Clark, the artist and mapmaker; and Lewis, the enigma, who led brilliantly however thought of the mission a failure. After struggling a number of durations of despair – and regardless of his standing as nationwide hero – Lewis died mysteriously, apparently by his personal hand.
- Download Audiobook The Confident Mind: A Battle-Tested Guide to Unshakable Performance by Dr. Nate Zinsser in English
- Download Audiobook Undisputed Truth by Mike Tyson in English
- Download Audiobook A Book of Five Rings: The Strategy of Musashi by Miyamoto Musashi in English
- Download Audiobook Endure: Mind, Body, and the Curiously Elastic Limits of Human Performance by Alexander Hutchinson in English
- Download Audiobook Where Men Win Glory: The Odyssey of Pat Tillman by Jon Krakauer in English
- Download Audiobook Legacy by James Kerr in English