Thinker, Broadway headliner, fighter, felon – Mike Tyson has defied stereotypes, expectations, and quite a lot of standard knowledge throughout his three many years within the public eye. Bullied as a boy within the hardest, poorest neighborhood in Brooklyn, Tyson grew as much as grow to be one of the vital thrilling and ferocious boxers of all time – and the youngest heavyweight champion ever. However his brilliance within the ring was typically compromised by reckless habits. Years of arduous partying, violent fights, and felony proceedings took their toll: by 2003, Tyson had hit all-time low, a convicted felon, fully broke, the punch line to a thousand unhealthy late-night jokes. But he fought his method again; the person who as soon as admitted being addicted “to every thing” regained his success, his dignity, and the love of his household. With a triumphant one-man stage present, his unforgettable performances within the Hangover movies, and his newfound happiness and stability as a father and husband, Tyson’s story is an inspiring American unique. Brutally sincere, uncooked, and sometimes hilarious, Tyson chronicles his tumultuous highs and lows in the identical honest, easy method we have now come to count on from this legendary athlete. A singular journey from Brooklyn’s ghettos to worldwide fame to notoriety, and, lastly, to a tranquil knowledge, Undisputed Reality shouldn’t be solely an incredible sports activities memoir however an autobiography for the ages.
- Download Audiobook The Confident Mind: A Battle-Tested Guide to Unshakable Performance by Dr. Nate Zinsser in English
- Download Audiobook Undisputed Truth by Mike Tyson in English
- Download Audiobook A Book of Five Rings: The Strategy of Musashi by Miyamoto Musashi in English
- Download Audiobook Endure: Mind, Body, and the Curiously Elastic Limits of Human Performance by Alexander Hutchinson in English
- Download Audiobook Where Men Win Glory: The Odyssey of Pat Tillman by Jon Krakauer in English
- Download Audiobook Legacy by James Kerr in English