“Mysterious, fascinating, and deeply transferring—exploring the very nature of what it means to be human.”—ALEX MICHAELIDES, #1 New York Instances bestselling writer of The Silent Affected person and The Maidens “You don’t a lot sympathize with the primary character as stay inside his pores and skin.”—DIANA GABALDON, #1 New York Instances bestselling writer of the Outlander collection “Walks the superb line between page-turning thriller and good sci-fi. One other killer learn from Blake.”—ANDY WEIR, #1 New York Instances bestselling writer of The Martian and Mission Hail Mary The mind-blowing new thriller from the New York Instances bestselling writer of Darkish Matter and Recursion“You’re the subsequent step in human evolution.”At first, Logan Ramsay isn’t certain if something’s completely different. He simply feels a bit of…sharper. Higher in a position to focus. Higher at multitasking. Studying a bit quicker, memorizing higher, needing much less sleep.However earlier than lengthy, he can’t deny it: One thing’s taking place to his mind. To his physique. He’s beginning to see the world, and people round him—even these he loves most—in complete new methods.The reality is, Logan’s genome has been hacked. And there’s a cause he’s been focused for this improve. A cause that goes again a long time to the darkest a part of his previous, and a horrific household legacy.Worse nonetheless, what’s taking place to him is simply step one in a a lot bigger plan, one that may inflict the identical adjustments on humanity at giant—at a terrifying value.Due to his new skills, Logan’s the one particular person on this planet able to stopping what’s been set in movement. However to have an opportunity at profitable this warfare, he’ll should turn into one thing aside from himself. Possibly even one thing aside from human.And whilst he’s combating, he can’t assist questioning: What if humanity’s solely hope for a future actually does lie in engineering our personal evolution?Intimate in scale but epic in scope, Improve is an intricately plotted, lightning-fast story that charts one man’s thrilling transformation, even because it asks us to ponder the boundaries of our humanity—and our boundless potential.
- Download Audiobook The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien in English
- Download Audiobook Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Book 3 by J.K. Rowling in English
- Download Audiobook The Fellowship of the Ring: Book One in The Lord of the Rings Trilogy by J. R. R. Tolkien in English
- Download Audiobook The Sandman: Act II by Neil Gaiman in English
- Download Audiobook Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Book 2 by J.K. Rowling in English
- Download Audiobook He Who Fights with Monsters 7: A LitRPG Adventure (He Who Fights with Monsters, Book 7) by Shirtaloon in English