The #1 New York Instances bestselling writer of What If? and How To solutions extra of the weirdest questions you by no means thought to askThe thousands and thousands of individuals all over the world who beloved What If? nonetheless have questions, and people questions are getting stranger. Thank goodness xkcd creator Randall Munroe is right here to assist. Planning to trip a hearth pole from the Moon again to Earth? The toughest half is sticking the touchdown. Hoping to chill the environment by opening everybody’s freezer door on the similar time? Perhaps it’s time for a quick introduction to thermodynamics. Need to know what would occur should you rode a helicopter blade, constructed a billion-story constructing, made a lava lamp out of lava, or jumped on a geyser because it erupted? Okay, should you insist.Earlier than you go on a cosmic highway journey, feed the residents of New York Metropolis to a T. rex, or fill each church with bananas, remember to seek the advice of this sensible information for impractical concepts. Unfazed by absurdity, Munroe consults the most recent analysis on all the pieces from swing-set physics to airliner catapult design to reply his listeners’ questions, clearly and concisely. As he constantly demonstrates, you may study rather a lot from inspecting how the world would possibly work in very particular excessive circumstances.
- Download Audiobook The Hidden Life of Trees: What They Feel, How They Communicate – Discoveries from a Secret World by Peter Wohlleben in English
- Download Audiobook Chatter: The Voice in Our Head, Why It Matters, and How to Harness It by Ethan Kross in English
- Download Audiobook Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future by Ashlee Vance in English
- Download Audiobook Five Days at Memorial: Life and Death in a Storm-Ravaged Hospital by Sheri Fink in English
- Download Audiobook The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. in English
- Download Audiobook Genius Foods: Become Smarter, Happier, and More Productive While Protecting Your Brain for Life by Max Lugavere in English