#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING PHENOMENON—NOW A MAJOR MOTION PICTURE! Greater than 15 million copies bought worldwide A Reese’s E-book Membership Choose A Enterprise Insider Defining E-book of the Decade “I am unable to even categorical how a lot I really like this ebook! I did not need this story to finish!”—Reese Witherspoon“Painfully lovely.”—The New York Instances E-book ReviewFor years, rumors of the “Marsh Lady” have haunted Barkley Cove, a quiet city on the North Carolina coast. So in late 1969, when good-looking Chase Andrews is discovered useless, the locals instantly suspect Kya Clark, the so-called Marsh Lady. However Kya shouldn’t be what they are saying. Delicate and clever, she has survived for years alone within the marsh that she calls house, discovering associates within the gulls and classes within the sand. Then the time comes when she yearns to be touched and liked. When two younger males from city grow to be intrigued by her wild magnificence, Kya opens herself to a brand new life—till the unthinkable occurs.The place the Crawdads Sing is without delay an beautiful ode to the pure world, a heartbreaking coming-of-age story, and a shocking story of doable homicide. Owens reminds us that we’re perpetually formed by the kids we as soon as have been, and that we’re all topic to the attractive and violent secrets and techniques that nature retains.
- Download Audiobook It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover in English
- Download Audiobook Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens in English
- Download Audiobook Love on the Brain by Ali Hazelwood in English
- Download Audiobook A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas in English
- Download Audiobook Every Summer After by Carley Fortune in English
- Download Audiobook Soul Taken: A Mercy Thompson Novel, Book 13 by Patricia Briggs in English