Academy award-winning actress, producer, and entrepreneur Reese Witherspoon invitations you into her world, the place she infuses the Southern fashion, events, and traditions she loves with modern aptitude and appeal.Reese Witherspoon’s grandmother Dorothea at all times mentioned a mix of magnificence and power made Southern girls “whiskey in a teacup”. We could also be delicate and decorative on the skin, she mentioned, however inside, we’re sturdy and fiery.Reese’s Southern heritage informs her entire life, and he or she loves sharing the thrill of Southern dwelling with virtually everybody she meets. She takes the South wherever she goes with bluegrass, huge vacation events, and loads of Dorothea’s fried rooster. It’s mirrored in how she entertains, decorates her house, and makes holidays particular for her children – to not point out how she talks, dances, and does her hair (on this audiobook, you’ll study Reese’s fail-proof, solely barely insane hot-roller approach). Reese loves sharing Dorothea’s most scrumptious recipes in addition to her favourite Southern traditions, from midnight barn events to yard bridal showers, magical Christmas mornings to rollicking honky-tonks.It’s straightforward to convey slightly little bit of Reese’s world into your house, irrespective of the place you reside. In any case, there’s a Southern facet to each place on the earth, proper? PLEASE NOTE: Whenever you buy this title, the accompanying PDF will probably be accessible in your Audible Library together with the audio.
- Download Audiobook Whiskey in a Teacup by Reese Witherspoon in English
- Download Audiobook The Other End of the Leash: Why We Do What We Do Around Dogs by Patricia McConnell PhD in English
- Download Audiobook Somebody Feed Phil the Book: Untold Stories, Behind-the-Scenes Photos and Favorite Recipes: A Cookbook by Phil Rosenthal in English
- Download Audiobook The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning: How to Free Yourself and Your Family from a Lifetime of Clutter by Margareta Magnusson in English
- Download Audiobook Spark Joy: An Illustrated Master Class on the Art of Organizing and Tidying Up by Marie Kondo in English
- Download Audiobook Order from Chaos: The Everyday Grind of Staying Organized with Adult ADHD by Jaclyn Paul in English