Academy award-winning actress, producer, and entrepreneur Reese Witherspoon invitations you into her world, the place she infuses the Southern model, events, and traditions she loves with modern aptitude and allure.Reese Witherspoon’s grandmother Dorothea all the time stated a mix of magnificence and power made Southern ladies “whiskey in a teacup”. We could also be delicate and decorative on the surface, she stated, however inside, we’re robust and fiery.Reese’s Southern heritage informs her complete life, and he or she loves sharing the fun of Southern residing with virtually everybody she meets. She takes the South wherever she goes with bluegrass, massive vacation events, and loads of Dorothea’s fried hen. It’s mirrored in how she entertains, decorates her dwelling, and makes holidays particular for her children – to not point out how she talks, dances, and does her hair (on this audiobook, you’ll study Reese’s fail-proof, solely barely insane hot-roller approach). Reese loves sharing Dorothea’s most scrumptious recipes in addition to her favourite Southern traditions, from midnight barn events to yard bridal showers, magical Christmas mornings to rollicking honky-tonks.It’s straightforward to convey a bit of little bit of Reese’s world into your house, irrespective of the place you reside. In spite of everything, there’s a Southern aspect to each place on the earth, proper? PLEASE NOTE: If you buy this title, the accompanying PDF shall be obtainable in your Audible Library together with the audio.
- Download Audiobook Let It Go: Downsizing Your Way to a Richer, Happier Life by Peter Walsh in English
- Download Audiobook The Speckled Beauty: A Dog and His People by Rick Bragg in English
- Download Audiobook The Minimalist Home: A Room-by-Room Guide to a Decluttered, Refocused Life by Joshua Becker in English
- Download Audiobook World Travel: An Irreverent Guide by Anthony Bourdain in English
- Download Audiobook Salt: A World History by Mark Kurlansky in English
- Download Audiobook The Last Castle: The Epic Story of Love, Loss, and American Royalty in the Nation’s Largest Home by Denise Kiernan in English