Wild is a strong, blazingly trustworthy memoir: the story of an 1100-mile solo hike that broke down a younger girl reeling from disaster – and constructed her again up once more. At 22, Cheryl Strayed thought she had misplaced every little thing. Within the wake of her mom’s loss of life, her household scattered and her personal marriage was quickly destroyed. 4 years later, with nothing extra to lose, she made probably the most impulsive choice of her life: to hike the Pacific Crest Path from the Mojave Desert via California and Oregon to Washington State – and to do it alone. She had no expertise as a long-distance hiker, and the path was little greater than “an thought, imprecise and outlandish and stuffed with promise.” Nevertheless it was a promise of piecing again collectively a life that had come undone. Strayed confronted down rattlesnakes and black bears, intense warmth and report snowfalls, and each the sweetness and loneliness of the path. Advised with nice suspense and magnificence, glowing with heat and humor, Wild vividly captures the terrors and pleasures of 1 younger girl forging forward towards all odds on a journey that maddened, strengthened, and in the end healed her.
- Download Audiobook The Impossible First by Colin O’Brady in English
- Download Audiobook A Most Remarkable Creature: The Hidden Life and Epic Journey of the World’s Smartest Birds of Prey by Jonathan Meiburg in English
- Download Audiobook BuzzFeed Unsolved Supernatural: 101 True Tales of Hauntings, Demons, and the Paranormal by Ryan Bergara in English
- Download Audiobook Bill Bryson Collector’s Edition: Notes from a Small Island, Neither Here Nor There, and I’m a Stranger Here Myself by Bill Bryson in English
- Download Audiobook Grandma Gatewood’s Walk: The Inspiring Story of the Woman Who Saved the Appalachian Trail by Ben Montgomery in English
- Download Audiobook The Ridiculous Misadventures of a Single Girl: Eat, Pray, #FML, Book 2 by Gabrielle Stone in English