Wild is a strong, blazingly trustworthy memoir: the story of an 1100-mile solo hike that broke down a younger girl reeling from disaster – and constructed her again up once more. At 22, Cheryl Strayed thought she had misplaced every little thing. Within the wake of her mom’s loss of life, her household scattered and her personal marriage was quickly destroyed. 4 years later, with nothing extra to lose, she made probably the most impulsive choice of her life: to hike the Pacific Crest Path from the Mojave Desert via California and Oregon to Washington State – and to do it alone. She had no expertise as a long-distance hiker, and the path was little greater than “an thought, imprecise and outlandish and stuffed with promise.” Nevertheless it was a promise of piecing again collectively a life that had come undone. Strayed confronted down rattlesnakes and black bears, intense warmth and report snowfalls, and each the sweetness and loneliness of the path. Advised with nice suspense and magnificence, glowing with heat and humor, Wild vividly captures the terrors and pleasures of 1 younger girl forging forward towards all odds on a journey that maddened, strengthened, and in the end healed her.
- Download Audiobook The River of Doubt: Theodore Roosevelt’s Darkest Journey by Candice Millard in English
- Download Audiobook Undaunted Courage by Stephen E. Ambrose in English
- Download Audiobook Into Thin Air: A Personal Account of the Mt. Everest Disaster by Jon Krakauer in English
- Download Audiobook Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed in English
- Download Audiobook The Comfort Crisis: Embrace Discomfort to Reclaim Your Wild, Happy, Healthy Self by Michael Easter in English
- Download Audiobook The 12-Hour Walk: Invest One Day, Unlock Your Best Life by Colin O’Brady in English