Wild is a strong, blazingly trustworthy memoir: the story of an 1100-mile solo hike that broke down a younger lady reeling from disaster – and constructed her again up once more. At 22, Cheryl Strayed thought she had misplaced every thing. Within the wake of her mom’s dying, her household scattered and her personal marriage was quickly destroyed. 4 years later, with nothing extra to lose, she made essentially the most impulsive choice of her life: to hike the Pacific Crest Path from the Mojave Desert by way of California and Oregon to Washington State – and to do it alone. She had no expertise as a long-distance hiker, and the path was little greater than “an concept, obscure and outlandish and stuffed with promise.” But it surely was a promise of piecing again collectively a life that had come undone. Strayed confronted down rattlesnakes and black bears, intense warmth and file snowfalls, and each the sweetness and loneliness of the path. Informed with nice suspense and magnificence, glowing with heat and humor, Wild vividly captures the terrors and pleasures of 1 younger lady forging forward in opposition to all odds on a journey that maddened, strengthened, and finally healed her.
- Download Audiobook Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman’s Search for Everything Across Italy, India, and Indonesia by Elizabeth Gilbert in English
- Download Audiobook A Walk in the Woods: Rediscovering America on the Appalachian Trail by Bill Bryson in English
- Download Audiobook The River of Doubt: Theodore Roosevelt’s Darkest Journey by Candice Millard in English
- Download Audiobook Undaunted Courage by Stephen E. Ambrose in English
- Download Audiobook Into Thin Air: A Personal Account of the Mt. Everest Disaster by Jon Krakauer in English
- Download Audiobook Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed in English