Nikola Tesla (1856-1943), credited because the inspiration for radio, robots, and even radar, has been known as the patron saint of recent electrical energy. Based mostly on unique materials and beforehand unavailable paperwork, this acclaimed e-book is the definitive biography of the person thought-about by many to be the founding father of recent electrical know-how. Amongst Tesla’s creations had been the channeling of alternating present, fluorescent and neon lighting, wi-fi telegraphy, and the enormous generators that harnessed the facility of Niagara Falls.
- Download Audiobook Building a Second Brain: A Proven Method to Organize Your Digital Life and Unlock Your Creative Potential by Tiago Forte in English
- Download Audiobook Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future by Ashlee Vance in English
- Download Audiobook Fanatical Prospecting: The Ultimate Guide for Starting Sales Conversations and Filling the Pipeline by Leveraging Social Selling, Telephone, E-Mail, and Cold Calling by Jeb Blount in English
- Download Audiobook Algorithms to Live By: The Computer Science of Human Decisions by Brian Christian in English
- Download Audiobook The Chaos Machine: The Inside Story of How Social Media Rewired Our Minds and Our World by Max Fisher in English
- Download Audiobook A Thousand Brains: A New Theory of Intelligence by Jeff Hawkins in English