First printed three years in the past earlier than the print version of Ladies Who Run with the Wolves made publishing historical past, this authentic audio version rapidly turned an underground greatest vendor. For it is insights into the internal lives of ladies, it established Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes as probably the most essential voices of our time within the fields of Jungian psychology, delusion, and girls’s mysteries. Drawing from her work as a psychoanalyst and cantadora (keeper of outdated tales), Dr. Estes makes use of myths and folktales as an example how societies systematically strip away the female spirit. By means of an exploration into the character of the wild lady archetype, Dr. Estes helps listeners rediscover and free their very own wild nature.
- Download Audiobook Woman Evolve: Break Up with Your Fears and Revolutionize Your Life by Sarah Jakes Roberts in English
- Download Audiobook Raising Good Humans: A Mindful Guide to Breaking the Cycle of Reactive Parenting and Raising Kind, Confident Kids by Hunter Clarke-Fields MSAE in English
- Download Audiobook The Secret by Rhonda Byrne in English
- Download Audiobook Think Like a Monk: Train Your Mind for Peace and Purpose Every Day by Jay Shetty in English
- Download Audiobook Marriage Be Hard: 12 Conversations to Keep You Laughing, Loving, and Learning with Your Partner by Kevin Fredericks in English
- Download Audiobook Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself by Joe Dispenza in English