First revealed three years in the past earlier than the print version of Girls Who Run with the Wolves made publishing historical past, this authentic audio version shortly turned an underground greatest vendor. For it is insights into the inside lives of girls, it established Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes as some of the necessary voices of our time within the fields of Jungian psychology, delusion, and girls’s mysteries. Drawing from her work as a psychoanalyst and cantadora (keeper of outdated tales), Dr. Estes makes use of myths and folktales as an instance how societies systematically strip away the female spirit. By means of an exploration into the character of the wild girl archetype, Dr. Estes helps listeners rediscover and free their very own wild nature.
- Download Audiobook The Dawn of Everything: A New History of Humanity by David Graeber in English
- Download Audiobook Grace: President Obama and Ten Days in the Battle for America by Cody Keenan in English
- Download Audiobook The Coddling of the American Mind: How Good Intentions and Bad Ideas Are Setting Up a Generation for Failure by Jonathan Haidt in English
- Download Audiobook When McKinsey Comes to Town: The Hidden Influence of the World’s Most Powerful Consulting Firm by Walt Bogdanich in English
- Download Audiobook The Autobiography of Malcolm X: As Told to Alex Haley by Malcolm X in English
- Download Audiobook Solito: A Memoir by Javier Zamora in English