First printed three years in the past earlier than the print version of Girls Who Run with the Wolves made publishing historical past, this unique audio version rapidly grew to become an underground finest vendor. For it is insights into the interior lives of ladies, it established Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes as probably the most necessary voices of our time within the fields of Jungian psychology, delusion, and girls’s mysteries. Drawing from her work as a psychoanalyst and cantadora (keeper of outdated tales), Dr. Estes makes use of myths and folktales as an example how societies systematically strip away the female spirit. By an exploration into the character of the wild girl archetype, Dr. Estes helps listeners rediscover and free their very own wild nature.
- Download Audiobook Women Who Run with the Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estés in English
- Download Audiobook Letter to the American Church by Eric Metaxas in English
- Download Audiobook Radical Acceptance: Embracing Your Life with the Heart of a Buddha by Tara Brach in English
- Download Audiobook Listener’s Audio Bible – New International Version, NIV: Complete Bible: Vocal Performance by Max McLean by Max McLean in English
- Download Audiobook Woman Evolve: Break Up with Your Fears and Revolutionize Your Life by Sarah Jakes Roberts in English
- Download Audiobook Your Greater Is Coming: Discover the Path to Your Bigger, Better, and Brighter Future by Joel Osteen in English