“You Owe You is filled with perception and steering for these in search of their internal selves.”—MICHAEL B. JORDANNo matter your story or your battle, Eric Thomas—celebrated motivational guru, educator, and problem-solver to lots of the high athletes and enterprise leaders—will “provide help to work tougher, uncover your actual motivation, and crack the code of tolerating success” (Ed Mylett, #1 bestselling creator of The Energy of One Extra)In the event you really feel like success is for others, that solely sure folks get to have their desires fulfilled, Eric Thomas’s You Owe You is your wake-up name. His pressing message to cease ready for inspiration to strike and take management of your life is one he needs somebody had given him when he was an adolescent—misplaced, homeless, failing in class, and coping with the challenges of being a younger Black man in America.As soon as he was capable of break away from considering of himself as a sufferer and really perceive his strengths, he switched the script. And now, with this ebook, Thomas reveals the way you, too, can rewrite your life’s script. With help, he acknowledged that his distinctive present is having the ability to seize the eye of every kind of individuals in every kind of settings—boardrooms, locker rooms, church buildings, lecture rooms, even the streets—because of his wealth of experiences and command of language. In the present day, Thomas considers himself blessed to talk to an viewers that’s as massive as it’s various, from the wealthy and well-known to children struggling in class to younger males in jail hoping for a brand new begin.Thomas’s secrets and techniques of success have already helped lots of of 1000’s on their journey, however that is his first information to point out you how you can begin in the present day, proper now. These vital first steps embrace deeply understanding your self and the world round you, discovering your why, accepting that you will have to surrender one thing good for one thing nice, and always stretching towards your potential. Irrespective of the place you’re in your journey towards greatness, you owe it to your self to grow to be totally, authentically you. And Eric Thomas’s You Owe You possibly can assist get you there.
- Download Audiobook The Power of One More: The Ultimate Guide to Happiness and Success by Ed Mylett in English
- Download Audiobook Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman in English
- Download Audiobook $100M Offers: How to Make Offers So Good People Feel Stupid Saying No by Alex Hormozi in English
- Download Audiobook Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts. by Brené Brown in English
- Download Audiobook Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek in English
- Download Audiobook How to Talk to Anyone: 92 Little Tricks for Big Success in Relationships by Leil Lowndes in English