A compassionate, fashionable, science-based strategy that will help you (and your canine!) with widespread coaching issues “Zak George takes his dedication to humane and efficient canine coaching from the display to the written web page.” (Dr. John Ciribassi, DVM, DACVB, coeditor of Decoding Your Canine) Does your canine bark lots, pull on the leash, hate to be left alone, or have accidents in the home? Superstar canine coach and YouTube star Zak George creates essentially the most watched dog-training content material on the planet and has helped tens of millions of individuals with their canines. On this problem-based information, he makes it straightforward to unravel the precise behavioral challenge that you just’re combating – whether or not you’re coping with a brand new pet, an grownup canine you’ve had for years, or a lately adopted rescue. He additionally helps you stop many of those issues from changing into established within the first place. Filled with case research and examples from Zak’s movies so you’ll be able to see his canine and pet coaching techniques in motion, this guide comprises step-by-step directions for coping with: ChewingJumping upBarkingPlay bitingBeggingNot listeningThunderstorm phobiaSeparation anxietyAggressionAnd rather more! Delving deeply into why canines do what they do and how you can work via any issues that may come up, Zak proves that it is by no means too late to right behavioral points.
- Download Audiobook Whiskey in a Teacup by Reese Witherspoon in English
- Download Audiobook The Other End of the Leash: Why We Do What We Do Around Dogs by Patricia McConnell PhD in English
- Download Audiobook Somebody Feed Phil the Book: Untold Stories, Behind-the-Scenes Photos and Favorite Recipes: A Cookbook by Phil Rosenthal in English
- Download Audiobook The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning: How to Free Yourself and Your Family from a Lifetime of Clutter by Margareta Magnusson in English
- Download Audiobook Spark Joy: An Illustrated Master Class on the Art of Organizing and Tidying Up by Marie Kondo in English
- Download Audiobook Order from Chaos: The Everyday Grind of Staying Organized with Adult ADHD by Jaclyn Paul in English